Sunday, May 24, 2009

Horseshoe Lake

A few nights ago, I went on a little hike with my two friends David and Jeff. Something I learned last summer up here, going on hikes with girls and guys are two completely different things. In general, when girls go on hikes we tend to stick with trails and go at a slower pace. Hiking with guys is a whole other story, it's much more adventurous.. trails aren't really involved. If they see a rock that they want to climb, they will climb it. So what usually is a relaxing hike around Horseshoe Lake was a little more vigorous for me, but I had a blast. We went late at night so keep in mind that these pictures were taken around 11:00 pm to midnight. I love Alaskan daylight!



3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you're doing yoga! That's great! And a hike at midnight! Funny! Anyway, it sounds like you're keeping busy! I'm glad you had a good birthday! We're lazy too! I haven't sat around so much in forever! Rett is already so sick of being inside, but he really overdid it on Tuesday and is now hating life! Have a great day!

Alex said...

Midnight hikes with daylight!? That's friggin' amazing. That look like way fun. Happy Birthday and the like, and I'm happy you're having a blast this summer!

Chotz said...

that's crazy that its that light outside at midnight!