Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ready. Set. Go!!!

Right now I'm sitting in the Phoenix airport for my layover. I'm still confused as to why my layover is in Arizona and not Washington, but oh well.
I have a long night ahead of me, it's currently 7:20 (Mountain time). I left SLC at 5:30 and am scheduled to arrive in Anchorage at 12:50 a.m. (Alaskan time) Then I will just camp out at the Anchorage airport until 7:30 when the shuttle will pick me up to take me to Denali. I'm crossing my fingers that my friends Julie and Matt are on the same shuttle, it'll make it so much more enjoyable to share the long ride with friends!
I should be getting to Parkside around 2:00 and be able to check in. I'm really anticipating where Allison and I will be living. We assumed that we'd be put in our old room from last summer, but we just found out that someone else is living in it now. So hopefully we get a decent room!
And I'm crossing my fingers that they've turned the water on in Parkside! I don't want to have to go to the Chalets to shower. It's bad enough to have to use communal bathrooms, let alone having to walk 2 miles to shower!
Anyway, that's the latest here! Everything is going well.
Love you all!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Have fun, be safe, good luck, work hard, party harder, sleep late, drink deep, hike high, see far, talk fast, think clear, keep ahead, and remember, no matter where you go, there you are.