Thursday, March 26, 2009

THE DETOX HAS BEGUN!

Day 1
The detox kicks off with a 24 hr fast, which started last night at 6:00 and will end tonight at 6:00, at which point I will be able to eat a mono-fruit meal. (Preferably a type of melon, because citrus fruits will be harder on my stomach after fasting.)
In the past I've never been able to successfully fast, due to the awful migraines I get. (Which is just a side-effect of my body detoxing.) So far today I feel great! I really believe that by eating clean these last few days it has helped to prepare me for today!
Last night I decided that in order to make today a little easier on myself, I want to keep as busy as possible. So far it has worked fabulous! I've straightened up the kitchen, cleaned and vacuumed the family room, cleaned my bathroom and have started organizing my bedroom. (Which is the biggest task of all!) After I finish with that, I'm going to reward myself with a nice hot bath! Then possibly give myself a pedicure and watch Sex and the City! :-)
By the time I'm done with all of this, it will be time to eat again!

What an easy day!

No comments: