Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 4

Exercise: 30 minute Biggest Loser Cardio dvd
Breakfast: four mandarin oranges
Lunch: (2) tomatoes, handful of spinach, 1 banana, and a handful of dates. Kind of a random meal but I was so hungry for everything!
Dinner: I cheated, again. For some reason today my cravings were crazy! I wanted anything that had meat/cheese and ended up snacking on triscuits with some pepper jack cheese then eating half of a pork chimichanga!
I'm starting to notice that my cravings become more intense in the evenings, not sure why this is, but it's hard to deal with! I'm hoping that after such a big cheat meal I can really get back on track tomorrow. One thing I did notice is that after having such a big meal, my stomach just feels heavy. It's been a good five hours since I ate and I'm still full! But it's not exactly a comfortable full, but more of a "I wish I didn't eat that much" full. :-) And I only ate half of the meal!
Tomorrow I plan to do some grocery shopping and pick up more fruits/veggies that sound good and hopefully that will help me stay on track.

Wish me luck! This has become harder than I expected.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I think you're still doing great! I know I wouldn't be able to keep that up. But, you can do it! Hope today is better!