Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursdays aka "Valerian day"

While the older kids are in school and Nathalie takes the day to run errands, Valerian and I hang out. Today the weather was cloudy but decent so I decided it was perfect weather for a stroll through L'Etang la Ville. Valerian has begun to speak both English and French but mostly he just talks gibberish. As I pushed the stroller along the narrow streets, he would point and say, "cwah" (car) after each vehicle passed by. When there were no cars, he'd sing his own little song or repeatedly say "Bwee" and giggle each time I said, "What?" It made for an entertaining morning and a good workout as I pushed the stroller up the steep streets. I think this will be our new Thursday tradition as long as the weather permits.


Just down my street

In the Center of town

The way to St Germain en-laye

Little Valerian

Home Sweet Home

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh, he's so cute! Sounds like a ton of fun and a great workout at the same time! Can't ask for more than that! Glad you guys have your own fun day! And I'm glad to see a picture of the home too!