Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grippe A aka Swine Flu

This last week I went to Rome with some friends and was having a blast until the last day where I spent literally the entire day in bed. At first I just thought I was getting a bad cold but when the body aches, fever, chills and night sweats kicked in, I became worried that I caught the Swine Flu. So I laid in bed unable to move and asked Jason to google the symptons for me. As he did it, he gasped and said he didn't want to read them to me. Needless to say, I had every sympton. Somehow or another I survived the airplane and bus ride back to Paris where I have not left my room since. Last night I ended up soaking five different pj's along with my sheets in the ever so lovely night sweats. I have literally never felt so close to death.
Today I will call an English speaking doctor in hopes of getting a prescription to some magical medicine.
Will write more when I'm feeling better.

No comments: