Monday, October 12, 2009

Best weekend in Paris yet!

Friday night my friends and I wandered the streets of Paris doing a little clothes shopping and enjoying the sites. After a beautiful Paris rainstorm we decided to stop at a little Greek cafe for some food. We had an amazing dinner (mostly due to our server) and so we all left him our numbers in hopes of being able to hang out with him another time.
(Note: Most waiters here are very rude to Americans so we were all thrilled to have such a nice waiter for once!)
Saturday I went to Fontaine Bleau with the CEA Group and we took a walk through the forest, which was beautiful and much needed! It was rejuvenating to get out of the city and breathe clean air! After we explored the forest we walked around the city and visited the Chateau. Then we were all exhausted from so much walking so we caught the train back to Paris.
Saturday night there was a festival in Montmartre so my friends and I went and had dinner and watched the fireworks. It was so amazing! They had it matched to music, which was really fun! After that ended the night was young so we decided to go dancing. The server from Friday night called me and wanted to meet up with us so we all went dancing together and had a great night.
This was easily the most fun I’ve had in Paris since being here!

*Also*
I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to Seth and Dad! Hope you guys had a great weekend!
Love you and miss you.










1 comment:

Jenn said...

It sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad things are looking up! And fun to have some contact with a local that was nice!