Friday, October 16, 2009

Au Revoir Paris. Bonjour Italy!

Today myself and three friends are leaving for Cagliari Italy! We found some very cheap airfare through RyanAir and a nice bed and breakfast through a hostel website. Our flight leaves at 7:30 p.m. and we'll arrive around 10:30 p.m.
I truthfully had never heard of Cagliari when Jason asked if I wanted to go but when I found out it's on an island with white sand and palm trees, I couldn't say no!
I've now learned it's located on the island of Sardinia south of Italy. It's a big city but we'll be staying on the outskirts near the sea. We will only be there for a total of around 40 hours and will be flying back to Paris Sunday evening. So I plan to make every hour the most amazing! I've always wanted to visit Italy and am finally doing it!
It should be quite the adventure and hopefully all goes well! Wish me luck!
xoxo

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't wait to hear about it! I think it sounds AMAZING! Have a great time!