Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scholarship - 2nd Place


Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work I got an email from a woman who works in UVU's International Center. She said she had received notification that I was awarded a scholarship in France through another program and congratulated me on the scholarship and asked for information as to why I chose the program I did. I was so surprised by this email because I had no idea that I won second place for the scholarship I applied for! I would be lying if I didn't admit I started squealing like a little girl and jumping around my room. I now have $2000 for my study abroad program and feel so blessed to have this extra help. If you're interested in reading my paper, I'll attach the link.
http://www.gowithcea.com/services/financing/scholarships/scholarship_essays.html?Item=Scholarship_Fall_FinacialNeed2
Thanks to all for your love and support. I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you.

3 comments:

Alex said...

This is fantastic! Wonderful essay (and I love the mobile picture you showed me a while back). You're going to have so much fun there, and this scholarship will definitely help ease the mind a bit :)

Jenn said...

YAY! I'm so glad! It will be a big help! And your essay was wonderful! Great Job and Congratulations!

Chotz said...

good job!!!!
i love those moments in life when you can jump up and down squealing.