Friday, June 13, 2008

Across the tracks..





Tonight after dinner my friend Allison and I decided it was a good night to go for a little hike. She knew of a great trail that led to a creek where the water is great for wading. So off we went and after crossing the railroad bridge we found the trail and worked our way to the spot she loves. The water was freezing cold but it didn't stop us from taking off our socks and shoes and rolling up our pants to walk around in it. It couldn't have been better!
I've been very lucky since I've been here in meeting some fantastic people who I've bonded with and hope to be friends with long after this summer is over. It seems so silly, but it definitely feels like I'm at an Adult Summer Camp sometimes. There seems to be a lot of drama here, and people love to be in each other's business. So it's very refreshing when you meet people that are drama free and you get along so well. I've had my instances where I've wondered if all the drama is worth being here, but the friends that I've made have made me glad to be here.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Rad railroad track pictures Bree!