Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Dust is Beginning to Settle

I've been here for almost a week now and am finally starting to get used to things.
My work schedule is still a little crazy because nothing has been set quite yet. Today is my first day off, but I'm hoping to change my days off to Sat and Sun. But we'll see. Things don't seem to be very organized. They just kind of throw you in there and it's up to you to catch on or not. I'm hoping that it'll get a little better though.
With being a newbie up here, I'm not sure what to do or where to go when I'm not at work. I still haven't caught a bus into the park, so that's definitely on the agenda. I get two days off next week, so if I don't make it in this week I will then. The other night I went on a little hike with some co-workers, Alaska is truly beautiful. I hope to upload more pictures soon, but the internet here isn't the best and has been preventing me from doing so.

No comments: