Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another summer ending..


The fireweed has blossomed and begun to turn red, it's getting dark now but not for long, and the cool weather has swept in and reminded us that summer is ending. The Alaskan summer that is. I'm ten days away from flying back to Utah and only 24 days away from flying to France. I can hardly believe that August has come so quickly and I'm sure it'll pass just as fast. But I must say that I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to drive to Alaska and spend another three and a half months in such a beautiful, magical place. I'm sure I'll come back and visit again someday, but I feel confident saying this was my last summer spent working in Alaska. It's been amazing and I'll cherish the memories.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Beautiful pics Bree! We can't wait to see you!